I’ve posted something a little different today on the auction block. Read on for the details!
Place your bid in the auction widget on the right side of this page!
Congratulations to Barbara T. for winning this auction!
Fresh-cut flowers are a surefire way to brighten any day. Now you can enjoy that feeling any time with this floral painting of fresh, cheerful daisies. This original oil painting measures 8×8″ and is painted on a gallery wrapped canvas with 1 1/2″ deep edges. The painted edges provide a finished look, so no extra framing is needed! This gallery-wrapped painting offers a number of great opportunities for display. It looks equally great perched on a mantel or bookshelf as it does hung traditionally on a wall.
This painting retails for $450.00, so this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase it at a fabulous price (and still in time for Christmas!) Signed by the artist, lower right.
Here’s how the auction works:
- All auctioned items are offered unframed.
- The opening bid for this painting is just $100 (a fraction of my retail price).
- Bids increment by $25
- Highest bidder at the auction’s end wins the painting.
- When the auction has ended, I will send the winning bidder a Paypal invoice.
- Virginia residents are subject to a 5.3% sales tax.
- I ship via U.S. mail within 3 days or less of receiving cleared payment.
- Free shipping in the continental USA!
- Visit my auctions page for more details