This is the first time I’ve posted two auctions in the same week. But while this painting would be great on its own, it’s also a nice companion to my other still life auction, “Daisies in a Blue Jar”. This auction will start at 9 a.m. this morning. Read on for the details!
“Lilacs and Forsythia”
Oil on canvas (gallery wrapped) 8×8″
Place your bid in the auction widget on the right sidebar of this page!
Congratulations to Barbara T. for winning this auction!
Even though it’s the season of Christmas, springtime doesn’t feel so far away with this delicate painting of cut lilacs and forsythia. This original oil painting measures 8×8″ and is painted on a gallery wrapped canvas with 1 1/2″ deep edges. The painted edges provide a finished look, so no extra framing is needed! This gallery-wrapped painting offers a number of great opportunities for display. It looks equally great perched on a mantel or bookshelf as it does hung traditionally on a wall.
This painting retails for $450.00, so this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase it at a fabulous price (and still in time for Christmas!) Signed by the artist, lower left.
Here’s how the auction works:
- All auctioned items are offered unframed.
- The opening bid for this painting is just $100 (a fraction of my retail price).
- Bids increment by $25
- Highest bidder at the auction’s end wins the painting.
- When the auction has ended, I will send the winning bidder a Paypal invoice.
- Virginia residents are subject to a 5.3% sales tax.
- I ship via U.S. mail within 3 days or less of receiving cleared payment.
- Free shipping in the continental USA!
- Visit my auctions page for more details