I have many notes on things I'd like to blog about, butÂ it seems thisÂ whole month hasÂ been crammed packed with activity. I'm getting ready for the art walk this Friday, and Â a trip to France in just over a couple ofÂ weeks.Â But I will post new work this week, even if it's just a few small plein air pieces. And I've plenty of other things I'd like to write about too, if I can find the time:
- More thoughts on color mixing and art mediums
- More on art booksÂ I've been enjoying
- Planning and packing all my gear for an overseas trip
- One more "Art for Food" auction before I take a travel hiatus
- Sharing what I'm learning about the beautiful region of the Lot andÂ Dordogne where I'll soon be touring and painting
I may not get to everything, but I willÂ surely get to a number of these topics over the next couple of weeks before I sign off to head for 10 days of computer-free travel.